Follow Us on Twitter

Friday, March 2, 2018

Nancy Sit's son is holding the wedding banquet for 2 days: We invite many friends


Nancy Sit (薛家燕) is filming adult milk powder advertisement at Kwun Tong on 27 February and expresses her son is currently preparing his wedding banquet, and she realises the wedding guests are increased suddenly. She says: "My son blames me for forgetting to include the guests and comments that I am not the one getting married. I guess 2 days should be enough and realise I invite many people. For example:7th princess says she will be there and I suppose all people will be present. (Afraid of preparing wedding banquet if you have a second romance in the future?) I need to think about it carefully."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.