Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, March 3, 2018

Louisa So is sick during new year: I guess I will starve to death if without my boyfriend


Louisa So (蘇玉華) looks haggard at a dinner banquet for The Forgotten Valley (平安谷之詭谷傳説) series on 26 February and admits that she considers about not turning up in the morning, but decides to show her support personally due to good ratings record: "I am sick since day 7 and keep staying in bed for 4 days. My boyfriend, Poon Chan Leung (潘燦良) carries me for 3 floors to see a doctor and I do not expect it is very serious. The doctor told me the virus had gone into the stomach and intestine. Hence, I vomit whatever I eat and also vomit during the consultation. The doctor gave 2 injections on my bottom."

Louisa feels very touched that her boyfriend looks after her personally: "He cooks congee, fish and vegetables for me and I guess I will starve to death if without him. I usually cook for him but it is the other way round this time and it is very sweet. Thank you to him for taking care of me and I will feel lonely without him." Louisa promises to cook a good meal to thanks her boyfriend and her sickness makes Poon Chan Leung realising health is more important than money. She also discovers having a partner is most essential.

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.