Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, September 9, 2017

Tracy Chu is criticised for having a big mouth: I fix my teeth twice


Tracy Chu (朱千雪), Vincent Wong (王浩信), Ali Lee (李佳芯) and others are promoting The Legal Mavericks (踩過界) series at the street in the Central on 08 September. Tracy expresses she does not need to go to school today and has no series left after this series and can continue to focus on her studies. She admits she suffers from tremendous pressure this semester and tries hard to achieve a balance between studies and career. She does not have much conflicts with her partner and relies on telephone for communication.

Coming from Miss Hong Kong background, Tracy reads the news about Miss Hong Kong, Juliette Louie (雷莊𠒇) and feels she is very strong and has her own thinking: "Every newcomer has to go through this stage and hope everyone will not give them too much pressure. Her performance is good and she is smarter, strong and calm than me. At that time, some commented that I had a big mouth and fixed my teeth twice. My parents sponsor me for the first time and I use 6 months wages to fix it the second time. I am being criticised until now and doing my part well is most important."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.