Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, September 21, 2017

School Belle? Eliza Sam rejects to talk about her past after getting married


Eliza Sam (岑麗香) points that she films Oh My Grad (老表,畢業喇!) series happily and comfortably. She admits it is her last workpiece before filming this series and Eliza films 10 episodes only due to getting married at that time: "I act as the school belle who is very popular among boys and wind is even blowing when walking. (Are you the school belle during schooling days?) I am a shy person who has few suitors only. I am already married and what matters most is my husband loves me. Haha!"

Eliza reveals her hubby's Cantonese is poor and she can act as his Cantonese teacher as she needs to explain to him when watching series.

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.