Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, September 14, 2017

Leanne Li is dressed up sexily as the host in Shanghai: Wong Cho Lam wants to have "divorce" with her


Leanne Li (李亞男) is dressed up sexily when acting as the host in Shanghai on 08 September and is given the title, "Most Beautiful Host (超美主持人)" at the red carpet.

When asked if she informed her husband, Wong Cho Lam (王祖藍) beforehand, Leanne said: "My husband says he will seek divorce with me after seeing my photos as I am wearing it behind his back but he feels I am quite beautiful. (Any fear?) Yes as I will be exposed if not careful in certain angle but the crew staff have been helping me and they are very good such as making me more elegant." Leanne added that it was the most unforgettable night as she could look at the singer, Alicia Keys at a close distance.

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.