Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, September 9, 2017

Anita Yuen and Julian Cheung are married for 16 years: I buy the right blue chip


Anita Yuen (袁詠儀) and Julian Cheung (張智霖) are married for 16 years and known as loving couple in showbiz. Asking about the method to maintain their relationship during an interview from Number One Friend (天下第一Friend), Anita says: "Do not take everything for granted and one should have problem if another wants to change. Hence, we must continue to improve so that the opposite party will not despise you. (You are pointed as superior than him when dating in the past?) Yes, I hear it frequently but every youngster will have his chance and it proves that I am right."

Anita has less workloads lately and the reason is because of her son: "My son becomes very clingy to me and keeps asking me about my whereabout and returning home after completed filming the show in China in early 2017. Hence, Julian tells me to stop working and spends more time with our son. (How to split the financial as Julian is the breadwinner while you are taking care of your son?) We are financially independent and I seldom use my money as a result."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.